RTI Act 2009
Handbook of Information under the Right to Information Act 2009
Acknowledgement of Application in Form-A
I.D. No:________________ Dated:_______
1. Received an application in Form-A from Shri/Smt_____________________R/O_______________________ u/s 6 of the Act, alongwith prescribed fee.
2. The information will be provided normally within 30 days from the date of receipt of application and in case it is found that the information asked for can not be supplied, the rejection letter shall be issued stating reason thereof.
3. The applicant is advised to contact the undersigned on___________ between 03 P.M to 05 P.M
4. In case the applicant fails to turn up on the schedule date(s), the Incharge of the Office shall not be responsible for delay, if any.
5. The applicant shall have to deposit the balance fee, if any, with the authorised person before collection of information.
Public Information Officer (PIO)